In order to draw people to your appliance parts website and make sales, consider creating an appliance parts page on your business website so you can be found in Google for appliance parts.
Some ideas for creating an appliance parts web page
- Make sure your key words – appliance parts – are in your H1 Tag at least and make it a headline on your page. You can use your other header tags, like H2 and H3 to add additional key words to your page. Example: Fast Shipping of Appliance Parts to (enter town name).
- Mention appliance parts types like dryer parts, washer parts, refrigerator parts, etc.
- Mention appliance brands that your site carries such as Whirlpool, GE, Electrolux, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, LG and Samsung, to name a few.
- Include images of actual appliance parts on your page. Images without a water mark can be found in PPS newsletters (contact us to sign up for the newsletter, today!) Images add interest and relevancy to your parts page. Be sure to optimize your images by adding ALT tags.
- Mention that your website offers online chat and provide your parts phone number for help finding a part. Mention that appliance part experts will answer these phones and help the customer find the correct part for their model.
- Offer a link to your model locator page that is on your parts site. Be sure to add that having their model number before they call or chat online with an appliance parts expert will be helpful and save time.
- Be sure to link out from the page to your parts website! This can be done through a call-to-action button at the bottom of your page. https://www.profitpartnersolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/appliance-parts-web-page-1.png
Create Appliance Part Category and Brand Pages
Creating a single appliance parts page on your website is great, creating separate pages for each appliance part category is even better! Consider creating category pages such as washer parts, clothes dryer parts, refrigerator parts, etc. These appliance part category pages can go underneath your main appliance parts page and you can even link in-between these pages.
You can also create brand pages for each appliance category such as Whirlpool washer parts, Whirlpool dryer parts, etc.